By Tim Brock, CPT, PhD, & Gary DePaul, CPT, PhD
At THE Performance Improvement Conference, the Chapter Partnership Committee presents the Chapter Leaders Workshop (CLW). This year, we will hold the workshop Sunday, April 13, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (see conference schedule).
This event is free and open to all chapter leaders. Our intent is to have at least one representative from each chapter attend the workshop. Chapter leaders will report back to their boards by summarizing the experience, sharing print materials, and discussing implications for their chapters.
The 2014 CLW
- Theme: TACAMO (Take Charge And Move Out)
- Revised Chapter Affiliation Agreement (CAA): Changes to fulfilling our new Society mission
- Chapter-in-a-Box: The means to CAA success
- HPT-in-a-Box: A new tool to help educate our chapter members and communities
- Revised ISPI Collaborate Platform: Making this Society tool work for us as chapter leaders
- Revised Chapter Partnership Committee: The role of the new chapter Society liaison position
- Master of Ceremony: James Craumer
- Tim Brock, CPT, PhD
- Dick Handshaw
- Craig Grimm
- Plus a special mystery guest speaker
- Special Appearances:
- Lisa Toeniges (outgoing Society President)
- Mary Ellen Kassotakis (incoming Society President)
- Surprise visits from members of the ISPI Board of Directors
We will provide a complimentary continental breakfast, coffee, snacks, and a luncheon with the ISPI Board of Directors.
How to Prepare
Make sure you send a delegate with your great ideas and enthusiasm for our potential to improve.
On Saturday, April 12, we will have an informal reception in the evening. You do not want to miss this! We will provide location and times to registered participants.
How to Register
When you register for the conference, be sure to select the CLW option (no additional charge to attend). If you have already registered or wish to only attend the CLW, email Robin Stimson.