The International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) is the only association dedicated to enhancing human performance and the performance of organizations by strengthening the value of professionals, such as performance technologists, training directors, human resource managers, instructional designers, organizational development consultants, and other dedicated professionals. ISPI members submit articles, studies, and other content for our publications. They learn and share with each other at ISPI networking events. They support us through their work with the chapters.
This is why joining ISPI is so important. ISPI membership is vital for maintaining the many essential services provided through the Society. As an ISPI member, you will gain exclusive access to a wide range of programs and services that ensure your professional development. With over 50 years of experience in performance research and design, ISPI is known throughout the world as the leader in human performance technology (HPT) and its implementation in the workplace.
By applying HPT, ISPI members:
- Learn to diagnose and apply a variety of training and non-training solutions to improve productivity and competency in the workplace
- Improve their organization’s effectiveness and bottom line through a set of methods and procedures for solving problems
- Realize opportunities related to human performance and develop cost-effective solutions to influence human behavior and accomplishment of individuals
Among the many member benefits ISPI offers:
- 24/7 online access to our Performance Improvement and Performance Improvement Quarterly library–every issue from 1962 to present (over 50 years of articles) in PDF format. The Performance Improvement journal is delivered right to your door 10 times per year.
- Weekly e-publication–Performance Digest.
- 24/7 access to ISPI Collaborate–connect and share with HPT professionals from all over the world through blog posts, discussions, and more!
- 15% discount on all titles offered through the performance improvement bookstore as well as on all other books purchased through Wiley.com.
- Access to ISPI Career Center at members’ only pricing–post an open position for your department or post your resume.
- Professional and quality networking opportunities.
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and institutes.
- Committee membership opportunities.
- Discounts on affinity and insurance products and services.
Join thousands of your colleagues who benefit from being a part of a very close network of performance improvement professionals and start your membership in ISPI today! For more information, contact Robin Stimson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-587-8570.