One of the most frequently asked questions following a public offering of an ISPI program is, can ISPI come to my organization and teach this course? The answer is yes!
An ISPI in-house program allows for a rich learning environment sculpted to the work individuals within your organization are currently engaged. The benefits of an in-house program are tremendous.
According to organizations that have conducted in-house programs, benefits include:
- Receive a uniform message
- Establish a common language
- Apply performance improvement techniques to business issues relevant to the organization
- Analyze organization’s case studies for more immediate comprehension
- Save on employee travel costs by bringing ISPI to our location
- Continue education with post-program support; and for the CPT Workshop, up to two hours of online coaching from CPTs
Host an in-house program in Principles and Practices, Preparing for the CPT, and Developing an HR Optimization Plan.
For more information or to schedule an in-house program for your organization, contact ISPI at 301-587-8570 or email email@example.com.