THE Performance Improvement Conference will feature two roundtable sessions: Chat ‘n’ Chew on Tuesday, April 16, 12:45 – 2:00 p.m., and the Lunch ‘n’ Learn on Wednesday, April 17, noon – 1:15 p.m. Attendees can choose from more than 60 informative and fast-paced sessions hosted by industry experts that will expose them to a wide range of PI topics.
How the Sessions Work
Roundtable hosts will lead three 20-minute presentations, each to a different group of attendees. Attendees are invited to enjoy a sandwich and to select a roundtable discussion to participate in. Each 20-minute round will be followed by a 5-minute break for participants to select their next presentation. Attendees who participate in the Chat ‘n’ Chew and the Lunch ‘n’ Learn will have the opportunity to participate in six different educational presentations.
Chat ‘n’ Chew Sessions
Here are just a few of the 30+ Chat ‘n’ Chew sessions attendees can choose from. Be sure to look over the entire list of Chat ‘n’ Chew topics and pick the ones you are most interested in. Tables can fill up quickly!
- Millennial Myths, Samantha Burroughs, Time Warner Cable
- Identifying/Mitigating the Dangers of “High Risk Training,”Doug Craft, U.S. Coast Guard Performance Technology Center
- Internal Capacity Building: Knowledge Management Reporting Tool,Daniela Robu, CPT, Alberta Health Services
- Measuring Participant Retention–The Magic Learning Bullet,Diana M. Osinski, CPT, SPHR, Deloitte Consulting LLC
- Asynchronous HPT Education–Ready When You Are,Charlotte Chase, CPT, PhD, Capella University
- And many, many more…
Lunch ‘n’ Learn
Enjoy additional presentations in the new Lunch ‘n’ Learn session. Select from among 25+ presentations across a range of topics. Here are just a few of the presenters; be sure to check the entire list.
- Eight Simple Rules for Writing Effective Survey Questions,Janet Buckenmeyer, Purdue University Calumet, and David Freitas, Indiana University South Bend
- Documenting Procedures: A Recipe for Success,Darryl L. Sink, Darryl L. Sink & Associates Inc.
- Personality Traits of CPTs: Dissertation Research Results,Mary Rita Roux-Zink, CPT, The Boeing Company
- Building Competent Leaders–AKA Leadership Infusion, Mary Brooks, U.S. Coast Guard
- Performance-Driven Project Management,Steven Kelly, CPT, and Mari Novak, CPT, KNO Worldwide
- Using Basic Instructor Skills Will Enhance Training,James Craumer, U.S. Coast Guard
- And many more…