Whether you are looking to develop a new skill set or expand your existing expertise, make your plans to attend THE Performance Improvement Conference, April 14-17, 2013, in Reno, Nevada.
Conference attendees can choose from a wide selection of 90-minute educational sessions grouped along seven tracks: Analysis; Business of HPT; Instructional Interventions; Measurement and Evaluation; Organizational Design Interventions; Process or Tool Interventions; and Research to Practice. Sessions are highly interactive, and participants will leave each session with valuable performance improvement tools, information, and skills they can implement for their organization and clients.
The sessions will be scheduled during five time slots from Monday, April 15, to Wednesday, April 17. Enjoy this preview of peer-reviewed educational sessions organized by track. The full list will be online soon!
- Analysis to Action: What Works in Organizational Assessment with Suzanne Hinsz, CPT, and Wendy Carr, CPT
- Leading for High Performance: A Diagnostic Repertoire with Kathy Hilyard (Australia)
Business of HPT
- Building a Construction Industry Workforce Through Credentialing with John Schehl
- Aligning Business Needs with Instructional Assets–A Successful Performance Improvement Effort that Works! with John Gendelman
- Success Map Drives Results with Carol Haig, CPT; Lynn Kearny, CPT; and Patricio Barraza
- Building Leadership Capacity with Donna Crisp, CPT, and Judy Hale, CPT
Measurement and Evaluation
- Who-Dunit: What Really Impacted Performance? with Boyce Byerly and Bonnie Beresford
- Selling New Products to Salespeople: Training Matters! with Frank Fu and Jack Phillips
Organizational Design Interventions
- Design Your Organization for High Performance with Ria Roy
- Evidence Based Repositioning of FITC with Lucy Newman, CPT (Nigeria)
Process or Tool Interventions
- Integrating Error Management into Bio Tech Operations with Tony Muschara, CPT, and Bill Blunt
- Navigating the Hidden Curriculum of Work®: Tools for HP Technicians in the Changing World of Work with Jesse Sostrin
Research to Practice
- Collaborative Technology and Virtual Teams at Work with Christiana Houck
Follow ISPI on Twitter @ISPI1962 using our hash tag #ISPI13.