Two Weeks Left to Win!
November is already here, which means there are only a few weeks left to refer new members as part of the Share the Gift of ISPI Member-Get–A-Member campaign. Refer new members by November 15 for your chance to win in the final monthly drawing and, of course, the grand prizes!
Refer a member between October 20 and November 15, and you will be entered to win the Handbook of Improving Performance in the Workplace set, Volumes 1–3, by Kenneth H. Silber (Ed.), Wellesley R. Foshay (Ed.), Ryan Watkins (Ed.), Doug Leigh (Ed.), James L. Moseley (Ed.), and Joan C. Dessinger (Ed.); ($400 value).
And the top three recruiters as of November 15 will win the grand prizes!
- Third place will win a $100 American Express Gift Card.
- Second place will win a Kindle Fire ($199 value).
- First place will win a registration to THE Performance Improvement Conference 2013 in Reno, Nevada, and four-night stay April 14-17 at the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino ($1,496 value).
Anyone could win–but you need to refer to have a chance! A random drawing will determine the grand prizes if there is a tie.
Congratulations to October’s Winner
Congratulations to Tom Janisch, CPT, MA, ABS, PMP, of Saskpower, the winner of October’s Share the Gift of ISPI Member-Get-A-Member drawing. Tom won an ISPI Performance Technology Toolkit Set, a collection of 23 reusable electronic-format performance improvement tools.
Welcome New ISPI Members
We would also like to welcome all the new members who joined ISPI from September 21 – October 20. We are pleased to have you as a part of ISPI.
- Simmie A. Adams, The Consortium of Scientific Practitioners, LLC
- Donald Bond, Director of Learning and Performance, Coast Electric Power Association
- Susan M. Bouldin
- Ronald Brandon, OWENS-ILLINOIS
- Jennifer K. Jacobs, Instructional Designer, Xerox
- Karen Kinch
- Michael G. Lindsay, Doctrine Supervisor, U.S. Coast Guard, Yorktown
- Charles D. McManus, Boise State University
- Edward Mosley, Jr., Training Coordinator, MM Division, M&RA, U.S. Marine Corps
- Eva Nafekh
- Arthur E. Paton, Baxter
- Joseph Richer, CA Technologies
- Deborah A. Schadewald, L&D Design Manager, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.