Congratulations to Karen J. Merry of British Petroleum, winner of July’s Share the Gift of ISPI Member-Get-A-Member drawing. Karen won a free registration to the CPT preparation webinar hosted by Judy Hale, CPT, PhD, on July 31.
We would also like to thank the other members who referred new members during the first month of the Share the Gift of ISPI campaign. All recruiters will receive the ISPI award-winning book The Bottomline on ROI by Patti Phillips, CPT, PhD. Also, all referrals will count toward the grand prize awards in November, which include a free THE Performance Improvement Conference 2013 registration and hotel stay for the top recruiter. Visit the Member-Get-A-Member leaderboard to keep track of your standing.
Refer Your Colleagues and Business Contacts
Your recommendation makes an impact! If you have not started recruiting yet, there is still time to participate; the competition runs until November 15. Visit the Recruiter Toolkit for resources to help you get started, including a sample outreach email, online membership brochure, and a membership application form. If there are any tools or resources not in the Recruiter Toolkit you would find helpful when recruiting new members, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help make ISPI’s Member-Get-A-Member Campaign a success–start recruiting today!
Welcome New Members
We would also like to welcome all the new members who joined ISPI from June 1 – July 20. We are pleased to have you as a part of our organization.
- Roxanne Agbunag, Genentech, Inc
- Kay J. Blake, Supervisor, Training Operations, Broward District Schools
- Mark D. Bowers, mark bowers consulting
- Amy Campbell
- Steve Campbell, Vice President, Major Oak Consulting
- Enid A. Carlson, ECN Group, LLC
- Christine M. Cavanaugh, Human Resource Process & Program Manager, City of Spokane
- Carolyn Dickerson
- Lauren Elliott
- Colleen Enghauser, Ceng Consulting
- John Galto
- Mariam Gard, PhD, Director of Library, Dar Al-Hekma College
- Lorraine Hudak
- Tracy Lacey, Wells Fargo
- Yolanda Levell-Williams, Executive Director for Economic Development, Hillsborough Community College
- Laura Levy
- Colin Lue King, BP America Inc.
- Gilbert Luna, Designer, Chenega Global Services LLC Contractor to DOE NTC
- Kaiwei Luo, Director of China Merchants Bank University, China Merchants Bank
- Fiona M. McCabe, Learning Team Leader, Abbott Diagnostics Division
- Karen J. Merry, BP
- Carol L. Palmer
- Jodi Raymond, People Matters, LLC
- Carey Seetin
- Jennifer A. Shearon
- Deidre Stepanek, Performance Consultant, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Felipe Tejeda, Associates for Global Change
- Socheata Tep, Human Resources Consultant, Center for International Forestry Research
- Millicent S. Thomas
- Joseph P. Tria
- Anne Turner
- Christopher Veal
- Eboni Wellington, Church Pension Group
- Matthew L. Williams
- Lisa Zafarana, MSA, Consultant