Have You Started Recruiting Yet?In honor of our 50th anniversary, ISPI is hosting a Member-Get-A-Member Campaign. We know you value ISPI as your professional home–why not share ISPI with other members of your network?
In a recent ISPI survey, 36% of members took an action based on the recommendation of a colleague. That is why your personal recommendation is so important!
Not only will you provide valuable resources to your friends and colleagues, but you will help make ISPI a stronger organization. The campaign kicks off June 20 and will continue through November 15, 2012. To make the campaign more exciting, we are offering a variety of prizes!
Recruit and Win
- The first 100 members who recruit one member will receive The Bottomline on ROI by Patti Phillips.
- Monthly drawings keep it interesting with a variety of performance improvement professional development prizes for one lucky winner each month.
- Grand prizes will be awarded to the winners who recruit the most new members at the end of the campaign.
- 1st Prize–a complimentary registration to the 2013 THE Performance Improvement Conference and four-night stay during the conference at the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
- 2nd Place–Kindle Fire
- 3rd Place–$100 American Express gift card will go to the second and third place recruiters
Ready-to-Go Tools Make It Easy to Spread the Word
When you interact with your fellow performance improvement professionals at work, in meetings, or during networking events, mention the benefits you have enjoyed belonging to ISPI and invite them to join.
To make it easier for you, we have created tools available in the Recruiter Toolbox to reach out to and follow up with your contacts. It could not be simpler!
When your colleagues join, be sure they list your name on the “Referred by” line of the online or print application so you receive credit. Monthly updates will let you know how you are doing against your competition. If you have questions, contact ISPI at email@example.com or call 1-301-587-8570. Start recruiting today!