Stay at the top of your field and excel in your career with pre-conference workshops at THE Performance Improvement Conference, April 18-23, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Pre-conference events are held April 18-20, while conference activities run April 20-23.
Whether you are new to the field or looking to enhance your skills, ISPI’s one-, two-, and three-day workshops will advance your professional know-how in specific performance improvement areas. Workshops are available for beginners, intermediate, and advanced-level professionals and are limited in size, so register early to ensure your place in the classroom.
ISPI workshops are facilitated by experts who will provide valuable tips, tools, and techniques necessary to remain at the top of your field. Register today for these exciting pre-conference workshops:
April 18-20: Three-day Workshop
- Principles and Practices of Performance Improvement Institute
April 19-20: Two-day Workshops
- CPT Certification Workshop: Preparing for the CPT
- Business-Driven Strategic Planning for Learning and Development
- SDI Level 1 Facilitator Certification
- Why Should Clients Buy Our Services?
April 19: One-day Workshops
- Performance Partnering Workshop
- Plan and Facilitate Smarter, Collaborative Meetings
- Study Distinctions: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches
- Strategically Thinking Outside the Box
- Developing the Business Case for a Major Project
April 20: One-day Workshops
- Performance Improvement Consulting: Ideas, Models, and Tools
- Personal Leadership Pilgrimage
- The Bottom Line on ROI
- Basic Statistics for HPT Consultants
- An Introduction to Six Boxes® Performance Thinking
- Accelerating Projects with Commitment-based Management
Separate registration is required for pre-conference workshops; however, you are not required to register for the conference to attend a workshop.
Join ISPI when you register and save! Members receive a $200 discount on Principles & Practices and the Certification Workshop. For all other one- and two-day workshops, ISPI members and conference registrants receive a $50 discount on their workshop registration.