Enter ISPI’s Award of Excellence (AOE) Program for an opportunity to have your intervention, communication, research, or chapter project recognized for your organization’s extraordinary performance improvement efforts. ISPI’s AOE program is designed to showcase the people, products, innovations, and organizations that represent excellence in the field of performance improvement and human performance technology.
The deadline for submissions is October 7, 2011. This year we are offering awards in four distinct categories:
- Outstanding Human Performance Intervention: Recognizes outstanding results derived from the successful application of Human Performance Technology to human performance problems, needs, or opportunities.
- Outstanding Human Performance Communication: Recognizes an outstanding article, book, or curriculum, course, or workshop that enables individuals or organizations to achieve excellence in Human Performance Technology.
- Outstanding Research/Student Research: Recognizes outstanding research in the field of Human Performance Technology or a related field such as Adult Education, Human Technology, Behavioral Psychology, or Vocational Education.
- Chapter of Merit: Celebrates the accomplishments of local ISPI Chapters that have been chartered for one year preceding the awards nomination deadline.
Why Apply for an Award of Excellence?
- Be recognized for your outstanding performance improvement program or project
- Demonstrate your commitment to human performance technology
- Have your entry showcased at THE Performance Improvement Conference 2012
- Receive a stunning plaque as an AOE recipient
- Use the AOE logo to promote yourself
Submission packets for each category may be found at www.ispi.org/content.aspx?id=1532. If you have any questions about the Awards of Excellence program or the submission process, contact ISPI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 301.587.8570.