Ithaca College Announces Updates to Online Professional Certificate in Performance Improvement Management
- Choose from a flexible menu of 16 seminars representing the breadth and depth of contemporary practice in performance improvement management and allied disciplines
- Earn a Level 2 certificate by completing four additional seminars
- Three new seminars in breakthrough areas of practice:
- Crisis Communication, offered by Roger D’Aprix
- Solving Performance Problems Across Cultures, offered by Edward Nathan
- Developing Organizational Knowledge, offered by Scott Erickson
In addition to these updates, ISPI and Ithaca College are pleased to offer members the opportunity to enroll in Ithaca’s new online program, the Professional Certificate in Sustainability Leadership.
The Professional Certificate in Sustainability Leadership is designed for practitioners who want to improve their skills in leading and managing sustainability initiatives within their organization.
Please visit www.ithaca.edu/certificates for more information about special offers for ISPI members.